You can find the upcoming services by clicking here.
You can access some of our previous recorded services during the pandemic by clicking in this link.
Do keep in mind that the financial costs of keeping church going are year-round. Consider making a standing order to support the life and work of the church even while you are away.
11:00am Services in the Church
- 1st Sunday of the month: Holy Communion Service of Holy Eucharist with Choir
- 2nd Sunday of the month: Holy Communion Service of Holy Eucharist with Choir
- 3rd Sunday of the month: Choral Mattins Morning Prayer with Hymns
- 4th Sunday of the month: Eucharist with Hymns Spoken Eucharist with Hymns
5:00pm Wellspring Service in the Hall (except 4th Sunday of the month via Zoom)
An informal service with music group, and including readings, a sermon, and a time of worship. There is usually coffee before the service, at 4:30pm. Wellspring runs according to the following monthly pattern:
- 1st Sunday: Prayer & Praise
- 2nd Sunday: Praise & Thanks
- 3rd Sunday: Holy Communion
- 4th Sunday: Prayer & Praise (via ZOOM)
5:00pm Choral Evensong Service in the Church – 4th Sunday of the month
A liturgical service with organ and choir, which takes place on the 4th Sunday of the month. Look at our Choral Evensong page for more information about this service.
DURING THE WEEK
11:30pm Wednesday Service – Holy Communion in the Church
A short, reflective Holy Communion service without music.
9:15am Monday through Friday – Morning Prayer via Zoom
This short, 25-minute service follows the form used in the Church of England for Daily Prayer. We, as the Church in this place, can use this as an opportunity for us to pray for God’s world, the life of our parish, and our own concerns and opportunities. Come once, come often – all are welcome! Please contact the Church Office to get the Zoom link.
Please note that our facilities are inclusive- for those who need them, in the church we have the following: a ring line for people with hearing aids; an access ramp into the church. In the hall, we have a toilet for the disabled.