Our AGM will take place on Sunday, 16th May 2021 at 15.30 via Zoom
As agreed by Diocesan Rules, the AGM will be held via zoom. Zoom details will be provided a few days before the AGM.
To participate, you must be on the Electoral Roll (ER). You should have checked, and if necessary, corrected your details by now. If you have any questions, please contact the ER Officer, Michel Fortier.
The purpose of this AGM is:
- For the election of 2 Churchwardens – chosen annually
- For the election of 4 Chaplaincy Council Members (3 chosen for 3 years, 1 for 1 year)
- For the appointment of the Independent Examiner or Auditor
- For the consideration of various reports:
- An Annual Report on the proceedings of the chaplaincy church council and the activities of the chaplaincy generally;
- The Financial Statements of the Council for the year ending on the 31st December immediately preceding the meeting audited or independently examined;
If you decide to stand for election, please provide the appropriate nomination forms to the Chairman of the AGM, Revd Canon Michael Roden via email or by mail or in person to the church office. In order to have an orderly and practical meeting, please submit any nominations and matters for “Any Other Business” as early as possible and no later than 17.00 on 15th May 2021. As this meeting is not in person, there will be no opportunity to submit nomination forms in person prior to the start of the AGM.
Click here for nomination for chaplaincy church council
We look forward to seeing you via Zoom at the AGM. In the meantime, please keep the above in your prayers.
Canon Michael Roden