Once again a warm welcome will be extended to our community through our Church Christmas Market which will be held on Saturday 25th November, 10.00 to 16.00. Join us for a joy-filled mix of international baking and making at its homemade best, plus a wonderful array of creative and affordable gift ideas for Sinterklaas and Christmas. We’ve planned lots of kids’ activities, a cosy café, delicious hot snacks & soups, traditional mulled wine and mince pies with live music all day long. A very special community event – not to be missed.
This year all the money raised will be divided 2 special projects, namely new ovens & a replacement dishwasher for the kitchen and our mission project is Stichting de Haven, which gives care and assistance to prostitutes living in the Scheveningen area.
We urgently require people to think about where they’d like to help.
- Homemade cakes for our Cake ‘n bakes stall
- New little gifts for our tombola stall, ie notebooks, candles, little toys, soap etc into the Office before Friday or on the day, especially ones suitable for children.
- Any handmade knitted items or other craft items for our Knits ‘n Bits stall.
- General help with serving & selling on the day.
Please make yourself known to the Merry Market team; Guy Diakiese Matumona, Carolyn Wiersum, Emma Moore, Marion Gready & Lisa Bates by speaking to them or email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating whether you can help with any or all of the following:
- setting up
- for the morning or afternoon shifts on Market Day itself
- clearing up